ClickySticky iPad App by Invocore, LLC,
Also available are ClickSticky Easter, and ClickySticky Christmas
ClickySticky is a virtual sticker book. Users select a sticker scene and then touch and drag stickers into the scene. Available scenes include dress-up, under the sea, airport, space alien, wild animal, and dinosaur scenes. Stickers can be removed from the scene by dragging the sticker back to the top tool bar of stickers. Stickers can also be removed by a double tap, or all stickers can be removed by shaking the iPad.
• Receptive identification of vocabulary or expressive labeling of vocabulary, including the following: dolls/clothing, safari animals, sea creatures, airplanes, dinosaurs.
• Following one-step to multi-step directions.
• Location and spatial concepts such as: right/left, up/down, over/under, above/below, between, beside/next to.
• Sequence/order: first, next, last, finally.
• Turn taking.
• Isolated finger pointing, and point and drag.
• What and where questions.
• Positive reinforcement activity.
• Colorful, engaging, imaginative.
• Newly added scenes are free to download if you previously purchased the app.
• Touch, hold and drag may be difficult for young users or users with fine motor difficulties.
• App is iPad only.
Expressive and Receptive Language
Age/Grade Levels Targeted
How to Activate
Hold and drag
Type of Device
Would you recommend this app?
April 17, 2011